Ring in the New Decade with Some Practical Tools for Weight Loss!
“I want to feel sexy and have a romantic relationship with my partner but I have body image issues.”
“I want to go on vacation and stroll the streets of Paris for hours without having joint pain.”
“I’m always tired, I wish I could have more energy throughout the day to keep up with my kids.”
“I make a weight loss plan for myself every couple weeks only to fail each time, and that causes me a lot of depression”
These are just a few of the struggles we hear on a daily basis from our patients.
We have helped thousands of patients struggling to change their lives, looking for some accountability and to jumpstart to their weight loss journey so they too can enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
Here is your one-time opportunity to meet and learn directly from our experienced, board-certified and award winning team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Registered Dietitians on what steps YOU can take to control the next decade of your life!
Come join us on:
Jan 23rd 2020 6:30PM – 8:30 PM
FortisBMI® – Alliance Office
12461 Timberland Blvd, Suite 301, Fort Worth, TX, 76244
- Early Bird Special: Starting at $30 per person
Topics we’ll cover:
- FortisBMI Program Overview – Surgical and Non-Surgical Weight Loss Options
- Benefits of Incremental Weight Loss To Help Stop Yo-Yo Dieting
- Realistic Goal Setting
- Tanita Scale information (Body Composition)
- Anti-Obesity Medications Overview
- Tracking Dietary Intake With My Fitness Pal
- Product Sampling